Sunday, 10 February 2013

Happy Being SINGLE..




If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. ~ Buddha

The life that we are bestowed with is truly a miracle. This precise miracle gets overshadowed with the contradictions that we live with. Contradictions like, the young want to be older and the old want to be young again; the dark want to be fair and the fair want to darken; the short want to be tall and the tall ones have their own problems. And just the same way, the single want to mingle and the ones with partners want to break free. Isn't that complicated enough? Well, let's take a moment and say aloud - "I am single. I am single! I AM SINGLE". Yes. It is  Acceptance and it is the key to great decisions. It is, in fact, very empowering. Look at you. You live your life all by yourself because you are capable of being single and independent. If you still hate your relationship status, take another moment to remember all the things you have dealt with alone.

I am single. No, I really am single and everyday I push my limits to achieve something better alone because I can't afford to waste my time waiting for someone who may or may not show up just so I could have the cliché happy ending to my fairytale because Disney says so. No, that is not the end to my life or your life for that matter. Life is living it, not waiting for it to be over. And why on Earth would I ever want to cripple myself to the aid of a person who sees me as nothing more than a baby that needs to be constantly mothered? A person like that certainly has some serious parental issues of his own to deal with
.

5 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. The reason for not getting into a relationship shouldn't be what you stated in your last lines.
    A mature relationship is a symbiotic one, not a parasitic one. :)


    Anyway, would love to read more of your writes. :)
    Enjoy singledom while you can! ;)


    Maybe we could follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with u but this one is not for any issue..just a reply to someone X !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's even the point of being in a relationship? Hard to understand for me atleast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i have no answers for that..!!!

      Delete
    2. Thankfuly, don't even require one ! :)

      Delete